Idlewood wrote:Where are people getting phone calls from? I just called admissions and they said they never make phone calls.
piper wrote:Hey embra,
Have you heard from UCLA yet??
embra wrote:No, I haven't, and quite frankly, I'd almost forgotten. They're taking a while, aren't they?
I have to decide about USC by the 24th. It sucks and I'm going to see if I can extend my decision-making time so I can first see what my loan situation is with both Cal Arts and USC.
Thought more about going to Cal Arts?
If I get into UCLA, I will probably go there. If I don't, I probably will go to Calarts. Ideally, I'd have both financial packages in front of me before deciding. I just wish UCLA would hurry up so I can finally make the decision. I'm slowly opening up to Calarts, but the cost still bothers me.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest